Thursday, October 18, 2007

BEST SONG IN THE UNIVERSE right now.


Due to the serious WACK ATTACK provided by that video on the previous post, I'm forced to counter attack with the heaviest means I have in my possession.

Quick, here is the antidote.
And like righ now, THIS is probably the BEST SONG IN THE UNIVERSE.

Listen to the loose luscious groove, that ambient airy-ness, the funky snap of the drums, the jittery percussion of straight african decent, the heavy on-money-bassline bounce, the SOULful vocal, just everything in it. Oh, Lord.

You will be healed from the pain caused by Anssi and his bass. At least I was.

Cymande 'Brothers On The Slide'.

3 comments:

Fiil Inc said...

it's hot. recognizzzzze!

Cazzie!!! said...

Way, way cool!! I love it!!
My favourite song right now, apart from this one now (winks) is John Butler Trio.."Better than". Great groove, great lyrics!!

Jussi said...

Thanks Cassie!

But why the hell that crrrraaazyy Google Ad-thingy is trying to push this shit to out blog:

"Rigeshop - Vinylshop
The biggest hardcore/gabber music, clothing and merchandising store!"

???