Friday, May 12, 2006

Kriton High in My Space!



Yo! Kriton High School Bangers have now entered My Space. Just like everybody else. Even K-Fed is there, I just can't be bothered to find his page right now.

"Kriton High School Bangers - always underappreciated, unnoticed, unadvertised, unnecessary, unpredictble, unlikely and confusing.The musical collective from southern parts of Helsinki, KHSB consists of Alppila, JzZi & Hennessy.

KHSB is fueled by 70's FM-rock, dirty south rap, roots reggae, 80's electronic disco and funk, motown soul, detroit techno, afrobeat and east coast gangsta.

"Fascinating, muddy, cloudy, dopey, hi-tech, lo-tech. No tech, can't say - I recognize some of the loops from my childhood Top 40 radio days. These kids sound like they could be from Brooklyn's Bushwick section, amazing the sound of Helsinki meets New York sweaty factory club with a strict door policy and a couple of brothers working the door policy. Who are these kids? For fucks sake, this is the balls to the wall tripped out, I just don't have the words."

-H-P Valdeolivas / Le Cool Barcelona"

No comments: