Monday, September 10, 2007

Party like a rockstar!


Early last sunday I took a long and a slow longboard cruising session around my hood. When I got to Ruoholahti I found out that some wannabe rockstar seems to live there. That's what I thought 'cos there was this pile of electronics that turned out to be a tv that had been thrown out of the window. After quick investigation I realized that it was no real rock star who had done it: it was a crappy old tv, no HD-ready flatscreen. But it had gone to really small pieces, so the actual throwing must have looked cool though. Totally dude!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naaah, i'm sure that's dude was just commenting on Finland changing from analog to digital television. He was just a bit more pissed off than the majority of us.

Anonymous said...

So true, bro!

Anonymous said...

yeah, talk about "fragmented media content here"...