Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Pack your beats an go



Although the weather is freezing again, I'm feeling the summer coming. And this summer I gotta get me a boom box. I could go for a traditional boom box, but cool 80's models ones are hard to find. And they eat a lot of expensive batteries.

But if you wanna act modern, you should check this out: Bags as boom boxes.
Just plug in your Ipod and your're banging. That's a perfect idea in my opinion. The popmaster seem cute in Ludacris' hands but the groove master would be my choice. Actually the Kriton Music Posse will build a full mobile studio system around this bag, a powerbook will fit in just fine...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im always up for new portable music gadgets. and this looks like a future pop art design cult icon thingy. which is also an important quality, if not even the most important...

f.in.c