Monday, March 09, 2009

Trek X Lance Armstrong X Kaws X Barry McGee



I'm trying to infiltrate my Fixed Gear Bikes Blog stuff into Kriton blog here but we dig graphic design, graffiti art AND cycling anyway so here we go:  

Check out these custom Trek Madone road bikes painted by KAWS and Barry McGee for Lance Armstrong's Livestrong Foundation. Some people, myself included, might not like modern road bike design so much but I gotta admit that these bikes look pretty hot with the unique art work on them and all that. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top performing IT automation software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central security management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!